Saturday 19 November 2016

Orange

Orange 1st season:  13 + Movie

Date:   Summer 2016

Source:   Manga


Genres:   Sci-Fi / Drama / Romance / School / Shoujo





General

Couple(s):


Kakeru Naruse


Naho Takamiya

Happy Ending:

Yes


Conflict

Love Triangle:

Slightly

Love Rivals:

Suwa likes Naho, but he wants her to be with Kakeru

Relationship Drama:

Slightly

Cheating/NTR:

No


Romance

Romance:  Main Genre

Romance Quality:  8/10 High

Romance Amount:  9/10 Very High

Harem:  No

Ecchi/Fanservice:  No

Kiss Scene:

No

Do they admit their feelings:

Yes

Do they end up as a couple:

Yes

Satisfying Closure:

Yes



Overall Opinion and Conclusion:

This was an interesting anime, if I say so myself. I really liked the concept they came up with for this anime, where they somehow send letters to their past selves. I really enjoyed the anime, but I still think it could've been better. There's a sequel movie coming out soon (by the time I'm writing this), and hopefully this movie kinda fixes the issues I had with the anime. So yeah, that's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment