Friday 18 November 2016

Classroom☆Crisis

Classroom☆Crisis 1st season:  13 + OVA

Date:   Summer 2015

Source:   Original

Studio:   Lay duce

Genres:  School / Sci-Fi





General

Couple(s):


Nagisa Kiryuu


Mizuki Sera

Happy Ending:

Yes


Conflict

Love Triangle:

Yes, at the very end of the show

Love Rivals:

Yes, at the end of the show, that fucking bitch Iris decides to get involved.

Relationship Drama:

No

Cheating/NTR:

No


Romance

Romance:  Sub Genre

Romance Quality:  7/10 Medium-High

Romance Amount:  4/10 Low-Medium

Harem:  No

Ecchi/Fanservice:  No

Kiss Scene:

Yes

Do they admit their feelings:

Yes

Do they end up as a couple:

YES! THEY FUCKING DO! PISS OFF ALREADY IRIS!

Satisfying Closure:

YES! It would've been better without the whore who shall not be mentioned



Overall Opinion and Conclusion:

Fuck Iris! Honestly, characters like her just piss me off so much. Whenever I think about this anime, I try my hardest to pretend Iris doesn't exist. I was literately hoping her to die throughout the whole freaking series, and spoiler alert, SHE FUCKING DOESN'T! Anyway, I better stop this rant before I start spoiling the whole anime. So, with that outta the way, the story focuses around some characters that are part of a robotics classroom who build....spaceships? This characters are Nagisa, Sera and some other person I can't seem to remember for some reason. Well if I can't remember the character it must be because it is a worthless and shitty character. But yeah, the anime is pretty good (apart from that bitch) so go watch it.

5 comments:

  1. I whole heartedly agree with your comments about Iris. She did not have to do that, she did not need to fucking insert herself. There was literally nothing that led for her to so much as look at Nagisa in a friendly way. Where the fuck did that come from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off let me state I completely agree with you but let me state the following as fact (even though this is a dead blog). "Iris" was "Nagisa's" childhood friend, and he vowed to always protect her after what I assumed was "Iris's" mother died. So after she regained her memories of someone very dear to her in the past of course she is going to feel something towards him. Although I hate how she placed herself into a love triangle knowing how Mizuki Sera felt and its complete utter bullshit I still see where she was coming from, kind of felt off. Thanks for reading (if anyone even visits this page) and I hope you enjoyed my post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get what your saying but imagine watching this at 4am in the morning hoping for a decent ending only to be left on cliffhanger with a love triangle on top of that I felt betrayed like who does that who ends an anime on a love triangle especially if there's no guarantee there will be a second season

      Delete
  3. I laugh spasmed after clicking on the couple spoiler box.

    ReplyDelete